If you have have something that you feel needs bringing to the schools attention then please:


1. Talk to a member of staff.

If you do not feel that the situation has been resolved then: 

2. Talk to the headteacher. 

If you are still not completely satisfied then you can write to the governors.


For a copy of the full complaints procedure  please see the headteacher.