We are proud to have achieved Good here at Broadhurst Primary school here are some of the things that Ofsted had to say.
- Children in the Early Years Foundation Stage are given an excellent start.
- Current progress in Years 1 to 6 is good and some pupils make rapid progress. Pupils achieve well from well below expected starting points.
- Teaching is typically good and some is outstanding. Pupils’ abilities, interests and needs are well provided for. Pupils say that their learning is very enjoyable.
- Pupils’ attitudes to learning and their behaviour around the school are often exemplary. They feel very safe and well cared for in school.
- The headteacher’s leadership is a driving force in the school’s rapid improvement. In the relatively short time since her appointment high expectations and good progress have become the norm.
- The management of teaching and learning is excellent and has a major impact on pupils’ achievement.
- Governance of the school has improved considerably and is now effectively contributing to the school’s strong drive for continued improvement.
- Parents are very supportive of the school.
You can read the full 2014 report here Here. You can also read our last Ofsted report form 2013 where we also achieved Good Here.